For decades, we’ve been designing machine cabs that combine comfort and functionality. It shows in the Cat Truck’s spacious interior, with its wide cab design, superior ride quality, ergonomic details and host of thoughtful interior features.
Comfortable drivers are safe, productive drivers because they’re less fatigued and more focused on the task at hand.
Driver turnover is at an all-time (and costly) high, but a comfortable “mobile office” can improve attitudes, minimize absences and retain good drivers.
Superior visibility and lighting—plus easy-to-see and -reach gauges, switches, controls and compartments—help drivers keep their eyes on the road and alert to possible hazards or obstacles.
The driver’s seat includes air suspension and highly adjustable lumbar support, offering drivers extreme comfort—all shift long.
Excellent Secondary Visibility
Side and rearview mirrors are designed for excellent secondary visibility and overall safety on the road and at the jobsite.
Engineers took aim at eliminating buzz, squeaks, and rattles. Combined with a premium insulation kit that offers superior noise reduction, the CT660 cab keeps out ambient noise, so the interior remains quieter.
Effective HVAC System
The HVAC system of the CT660 has been optimized and uses round vents for minimal air restriction. All vents are positioned for maximum air flow to quickly defrost the windshield and doors, and keep the cab’s interior comfortable in any climate.
Interior materials and surfaces, including the integrated floor mat and one-piece rubber seat skirt, are all designed for quick and easy cleanup—and durability.
Superior Gauge Layout
Drivers can see gauges easily through the steering wheel, so they can locate key indicators quickly and safely to see if all systems are operating at optimum performance. There’s also room for other gauges, including those for specific job applications.
The CT660’s ergonomically designed dashboard and center stack feature a superior gauge and rocker switch layout. With gauges in clear view and switches within reach, drivers gain complete command and control of the truck, the road and the jobsite.
Spacious Cab Interior
The spacious cab interior offers plenty of floor-to-ceiling height, shoulder room and belly room. And it’s loaded with ergonomic features that reduce driver fatigue, enhance driver and worksite safety, and increase productivity.
- Multiple driver’s seat options: Offers comfort that feels & fits just right
- Ergonomic dash & center stack: Puts complete command & control within reach
- Tilt & telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel: Ensures a comfortable driving position all shift long
- Combined standard & convex mirrors: Provides excellent secondary visibility for safety
- Numerous, easy-to-reach compartments: Allows quick access to paperwork & log books
- Premium grade sound insulation: Dramatically reduces noise for less fatigue
- Overhead, under-dash & map lights: Supports safe entry, exit & working while stopped
- Easy-access HVAC controls & vents: Delivers optimum air flow & comfort in any climate
- Routing & clipping wire system: Minimizes vibration & cab noise for less fatigue