Getting accurate, timely information about how, when and where your truck is being used can help you reduce costs, enhance performance and improve security. That’s why the Cat Truck comes standard with Product Link, our comprehensive asset and fleet management tool. Your service subscription is complimentary for the first three years you own your truck.
Watch the video to learn more about how Cat Product Link can help you manage your business.
Built-in service intervals, checklists and service due alerts keep preventive maintenance on track—so you can keep trucks working and avoid unscheduled downtime.
With real-time visibility to truck data like fuel use and costs, location history, odometer and hour updates and working vs. idle time, you can manage inefficient use and identify critical maintenance needs.
You can set up site boundaries to detect movement outside authorized areas and use alerts to identify misuse, harsh operation or areas for driver training.
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive, web-based user interface: Makes data available anytime, anywhere, for one truck, many trucks or your entire fleet
- Robust onboard hardware: Withstands even harsh operating conditions
- Multiple, customizable views: Lets you see your entire fleet at a glance or zoom in for a detailed look at individual trucks
- Open-system design: Works across your entire mixed fleet
- Email or text alerts: Provides immediate feedback on fault codes or suspicious movement
- Click-through to Cat Dealer: Offers quick access to parts & service scheduling
Cat CT660 Vocational Truck with Product Link
The Cat CT660 Vocational Truck comes standard with Product Link, Caterpillar’s advanced remote monitoring and fleet management tool. Product Link gives you essential information on your entire truck fleet... when you’re here to work. Click here to learn more about how the Cat CT660 integrates with Product Link.