With its aerodynamic lines, curved hood, striking grille, bold Cat badge and infinite number of paint colors, the Cat Truck is sure to turn heads. But its real beauty lies in its features—designed to deliver the performance and durability you demand on the road and job site.
The cab’s durable aluminum alloy construction not only translates into longer life, but also means lower overall weight to improve productivity.
The sloped hood, wraparound windshield, heated mirrors and halogen headlights combine to deliver industry-leading visibility for a safer job site.
Key components are grouped and ground-accessible, and the grille and bumper’s modular design makes replacement quick and affordable.
Safe Entry and Exit
The CT660’s exceptional entry and exit design with a generous door opening, three-point grab irons and skid-resistant steps makes getting in and out of the cab easy and safe.
Fenders are made of tough rubber-composite for superior durability and serviceability. Because they can flex, they can take harsh punishment and bounce back with no problem.
Halogen headlight bulbs produce a higher quality of light and illuminate the roadway brighter than sealed beams. The bulbs are also easily accessible and inexpensive to replace. Plus, the impact resistant headlight covers keep the CT660 looking good.
Stainless Steel Bumper
The CT660’s durable three-piece, wraparound stainless steel bumper uses a bolted design. So if one area is damaged, there’s no need to replace the entire bumper, saving both repair time and expense.
Aerodynamic Sloped Hood Design
The aerodynamic, sloped hood design increases visibility, and decreases wind drag to help improve fuel efficiency.
The Cat-exclusive all-metal grille surround is a bold design and uses a modular approach for superior serviceability and lower replacement costs. With its three-piece design, if one piece gets damaged, only that piece needs replacement, which saves on repair costs.
The wraparound windshield, available in a one or two-piece design, is curved and sloped to offer an uncompromised view of the road.
Aluminum Alloy Cab
Aluminum alloy cab construction offers a longer life and weighs approximately 250 pounds less than heavier steel cabs. The lower weight advantage of the CT660’s cab means maximized payloads.
Large power mirrors, heated and with integrated turn signals for safety, give drivers superior side views for excellent visibility. Cowl mounting also means greater stability, and puts an end to continuously readjusting and retightening mirrors.
- Aerodynamic sloped hood: Increases visibility & decreases wind drag for improved fuel efficiency.
- Rubber-composite fender extensions: Takes punishment & bounces back into shape.
- Three-piece bumper with bolted design: Makes replacement inexpensive
- Clear-coat acrylic paint process: Provides superior corrosion resistance & fade-proof finish.
- Curved, sloped, wraparound windshield: Delivers an uncompromised view of the road.
- Tow hook & tow pin options: Delivers outstanding recovery solutions up to the Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR).
- Generous door opening, grab irons & skid-resistant steps: Ensures safe, easy entry & exit.
- Piano-style hinges & super-tight seals: Reduces wind noise & dirt buildup.
- Large, heated power mirrors: Offers superior side views for excellent all-around visibility.
- Cowl-mounted mirrors: Lessens time spent readjusting or retightening mirror bolts.
- Halogen headlights: Illuminates the roadway better for safety.